To love God, love others and make disciples.
To be a manifestation of God’s love physically, mentally, and spiritually through:
- Service to our community in support of families, bible school, and lay training
- To support the needs of the homeless, the needy and the sick
- To be a center for a healthy mind, body and soul
- Preaching and Teaching Scripture
- Team Ministry
Our Commitment to Youth
Through the Growing Young Initiative the Loma Linda Filipino Church has aimed to:
- Make young people a priority in our church
- Fuel a warm community and unlock key-chain leadership by creating an inter-generational atmosphere that is warm, empathetic and welcoming
- Empathize with young people and their concerns
- Inspire and engage young people by being a church where Jesus’ message is taken seriously
- Give opportunities for young people and adults to be the best neighbors
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as the only source of our beliefs. We consider our movement to be the result of the Protestant conviction Sola Scriptura—the Bible as the only standard of faith and practice for Christians.